- Brandon Jackson is a rookie. He had several moments where he stood out, but this was his first "game" as a pro and had the understandable rookie moments.
- Jones is a stud WR. He's quickly moving from being labeled a draft "reach" to a "steal".
- Aaron Rodgers is nowhere near the bust the critics like to label him as. He looked fantastic and if he keeps this up, he's looking to be a fine successor to Favre.
- The starting defense was awesome, especially Jenkins. He and Kampman are going to be a fantastic DE combo this year.
- The starting offense was understandably rusty. A bit disappointing, but again, just the first pre-season game and they'll get better as they get more playing time in the preseason.
- Blackmon is making a huge play for the nickelback spot and contributed quite well on special teams. He has really stepped up his game this year.
Most importantly, nobody got hurt in the game. Justin Harrell was exhausted at the end of the game, but he needs to get into football shape after such a long injury layoff. Plus, the Packers are thin right now with DT and he needed to play some extended time.