Saturday, May 27, 2006

Cup O' Brew

The Brewers are doing ok on the road trip at this point with a 3-2 record after tonight's win over Cincy 9-6 to put them at a record of 25-22 overall with their 3rd straight win. I recall speaking with a co-worker when asked about how the Crew will do this year and I told him that I believe this entire lineup could hit over .270 (yes I know that OBP is what's important, but stay with me here). He scoffed at me thinking I was out of my head with this prediction. Starting tonight's game though, every hitter (not including the pitcher) was over .270. This offense is fun and vastly improved over what it was 2 years ago. Enjoy this time fans, as the Brewers have one of the best offenses in the league. That's a phrase I never thought I would even joke about just 4-5 years ago.

No comments: