Saturday, June 03, 2006

Warning: Profanity ahead

Everyone has slumps, I understand that. However I can no longer hold myself back and I need to vent...

Derrick Turnbow is a fucking piece of shit and I am fed up with him!

The pitching staff as a whole is in fucking disarray being the worst staff in the National League and Yost and Maddux need to get their heads out of their mother-fucking asses and start trying to fix it instead this bullshit "riding it out" crap they seem to be doing.

Turnbow needs to be relieved of his reliever role and used in a differnt role. He has been an absolute horseshit of a reliever over the last 11 games:

10.1 IP and 10 Earned runs, that's fucking ridiculous! 4 blown saves! A WHIP of 1.84. 1.8fucking4!

Put Kolb in there and see how he does. It cannot get any worse.

My rant is done.

No comments: