Friday, January 19, 2007

I needed this















The first picture is how I'm getting to the second picture. Mrs. Cheesehead and myself (along with my parents and sister and her husband) are going on a cruise from Saturday until next Thursday. My parents retired recently and this is their way of celebrating. First time for all of us to be on a cruise, so it should be interesting and I'm quite looking forward to it. Given there's about 4 inches of snow on the ground and with temps in the teens here, I think it's the right time to leave. Big thanks to my mother-in-law for watching our kids and getting them to school while we're gone.

Oh, and it will be upper 70's to low 80's while we are there. And sun, lots and lots of warm sun. Yes, I may be rubbing this in, but so would any of you reading this if you were going.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so blue....so pretty.

I'm so jealous!

My parents retirement celebration ... was nothing. At all.

In fact, I think I paid for their dinner.

Anonymous said...

Have a good time Cheesehead! If it snows while you are gone ... well, I'll think about shoveling your driveway. That's all I can promise.

Cheesehead Craig said...

Thanks Sara and Shane.

Shane - If you just sit back and watch my mother-in-law shovel that driveway, there's a special place in hell for crimes of that nature. That's all I can say. :)