Thursday, April 12, 2007

The schedule is out

The NFL released the schedules for all the teams so all the fans are out in force trying to predict what their teams are going to do. Forget that the draft hasn't happened, training camp or preseason, just predict how the team is going to do. Don't forget to drink the Kool-Aid first though. Well, what kind of idiot blogger would I be if I didn't partake in this as well.

PHIL - L
@ NYG - W
SD - L
@ MN - W
CHI - W (Sunday night)
WASH - W
Bye week
@ Den - L (Monday night)
@ KC - W
MN - W
CAR - W
@ Det - W (Thanksgiving game)
@ Dallas - L
OAK - W
@ StL - L
@ Chi - L
DET - W

There, I'm going with 10-6 at this point. The first 4 games are a brutal stretch given that the Packers start out slow each year, but I'm picking them to go 2-2 there, winning both road games and losing both home games. They might surprise Philly, but no way to they beat SD. We should sweep MN and Det again and split with Chicago this year. I'm not so sure about the KC game, that just gives me a bad feeling for some reason, but I'm sticking with the win. Denver has a very tough D and a game there is not all that promising. We never win at St. Louis so that's a definate loss there. I just don't like our chances at Dallas, gut feeling.

So 6-2 at home and 4-4 on the road. Not a bad season. Like I said, this is all with me drinking the Green and Gold Kool-Aid, but that's what this time of year is for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with a 10-win season and a playoff spot looking like a possibility. Of course, I said they'd reach double digit wins last year, so who the hell am I to be making predictions?