Monday, November 14, 2005

I like big Bucks and I cannot lie

The Bucks do it again. For the 3rd time in 4 wins they come back in the 4th quarter and pull out the win, this time Mo Williams with the cold-blooded 3 pointer at the buzzer to win 103-102 over the Indiana Pacers. The Bucks are proving all the pre-season doubters wrong so far with their incredible never-say-die play. They have a tough test coming up with a 4 game road trip and 3 of those games coming over 4 days. Should be a good barometer for the season as to how they do on this trip.

Badgers
They could not send off Barry with a W in his last home game, which was disappointing. The Badgers got outplayed from the 2nd Q on by the Hawkeyes. A win against Hawaii in 2 weeks along with some help from some other teams could still land the Badgers in a January Bowl game, which would be a great way to end the season.

Packers
My latest Packer musings are over at The Frozen Tundra, I call it:
You Gado be kidding me.

No comments: