Friday, November 11, 2005

She's leaving me (but coming back)

My wife is going to a Hearts At Home conference in Rochester tonight and tomorrow. It's a great time for stay-at-home moms to get together and have some Christian fellowship. My wife has always come home from this in a great mood and speaks very highly of the experience. She is looking forward to the 1.5 days away and she absolutely deserves it (and more). She's been working quite a bit lately and is needing this.

So this afternoon and tomorrow I get the kids all to myself. Not sure what we're going to do yet, but we'll have fun somehow, because after all, I'm a fun guy, just go ahead and ask me.

Bucky Badger
Barry's last home game as coach is this Saturday against the average Hawkeyes. It's going to be an emotional day not only for him, but for the fans as well. Even though the Badgers defense has been battered, I expect an inspirational game tomorrow, culminating with a big win over the Iowegians.

My "
Ying and Yang theory" was destroyed last weekend when both the Badgers and the Packers lost. So this weekend they should both win then to help balance things out.

Good Old Shane
Well it seems that me calling him out and mocking him has paid off as
Shane has decided that he does want to continue the Backyard Border Battle. We will be going bowling sometime in the near future so stay tuned to hear how I whip him in this event, thus solidifying what I like to call: the superiority of the WI side of the backyard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the BEST husband ever, and I love you so much it scares me. I'm so thankful I have no fear to leave you with the kids, you are also a great parent. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all you do.
-your wife

Cheesehead Craig said...

It's true, I'm the greatest.