Life is too short to eat fat-free cheese
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Top 10 list of the day
10 things to say when caught sleeping at your desk.
10. "They told me at the Blood Bank this might happen."
9. This is just a 15 minute power nap they raved about in the time management course you sent me to."
8. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the Whiteout. You probably got here just in time."
7. "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new business strategy."
6. "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."
5. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?"
4. "Darn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out how to handle that big accounting problem."
3. "Did you ever notice sound coming out of these keyboards when you put your ear down real close?"
2. "Who put decaf in the wrong pot?!?"
1. Raise your head slowly and say, "...in Jesus name, Amen."
Tough loss last night in 12 innings for the Brewers as they failed again to get over the .500 mark. Taking today's game will get them with the series win and back to .500. Just win the series the rest of the way out, and I'll be happy.
Too much stuff
The New Alert System
New Word Day
Whole lotta info going on
Backyard Border Battle: 80's One Hit Wonder Editio...
Say a Prayer
Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda
Misc LinksJournal Sentinel Sports
The Greet Machine
Stick and Ball Guy
Brats and Beer
Don't Think Twice
Sara With No H
To Whom Much is Given
Packer LinksThe Frozen Tundra
Official Packers Site
Green N Gold
Nietsche or Nitschke?
Brewer LinksOfficial Brewers Site
Brew Crew Ball
Russ's Brewers Blog
Bucks LinksOfficial Bucks Site
5 Point Bucks
Badger LinksOfficial Badger Athletics
Badger Hockey Blog
Question for the Oracle?