Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The Fab Five

Before I get into today's fab five, I should point out that my own blog, has been reviewed by The Asshat Blogs. He's a bit crass, to say the least in his reviews, but it's always interesting to hear a complete stranger's opinion of your blog. He had 2 main complaints, 1- he hates the colors of my blog and 2- he thinks I should be funnier. I told him that the colors are those of the Brewers and at least I'm not just taking the boring, standard design and just typing. My blog has some semblance of personality and I'm proud of how it looks. As for point #2, I'll try and be funnier and have some ideas on that.

Anyway, the review prompted me to create another edition of the Fab Five. Nothing like feeling better about yourself by ripping on other people's hard work.

Vog-Free
Well, this guy is in his first year of law school. One would think that he would have some interesting things to write about. Instead, he has an entry of "i hate bush" about 500 times. Either he has sworn off women, or he has some issues with the president.


Salt_Water_Kisses
This site is sad. A teenage girl, works at McDonalds, and virtually all of her entries are of getting high on weed or taking lots of pills. What a great future this country has.

Furniture
A blog about the wonders of different kinds of furniture. Now I know what to read when I need to sleep. No pictures, no analysis, no intelligence, no relevance, no thank you.

Para a Sara
One of the wonderful Spanish sites on blogspot. A 15 yr old girl who writes about how she likes to create miniture homes out of her fingernail clippings. OK, gross.

Free Computer Horse Handicapping
Exactly like the title says. However, this site has links to how to handicap everything from horses to the Oscars. Also, handicapping the handicapping books, handicapping the handicapping websites, handicapping the handicapping software, handicapping the... oh just stop it already!!! Gaaaaaahhhh!

No comments: