Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Grog Blog

I have a new look to the blog. I decided to take the recommendation by The Asshat Blogs and see how I like it. I think it looks allright.

My son has a "digging place" on the side of our house that used to be a garden. He loves digging in there with construction equipment and has spent many hours enjoying his favorite activity. Well, a surprise was discovered there this past fall. Adam had dug down far enough that he found a frozen caveman. We brought him inside, thawed him out and gave him a quick introduction to the modern era. He is facinated with today's world and now blogging in general, so today is his first entry into the Oracle Of Cheese. Other than his complete fascination with my wife, he's seems pretty harmless. Please welcome, Grog.

Grog happy here today. Craig family help Grog. Grog like Rachel. Rachel pretty. Grog will take her as own someday. Grog like bed better than rock floor. Lumbar never better. Many good foods. Taco Bell burritos yummy. Annoying dog gone from TV. You're Welcome. Grog like chocolate very much. Fight with Adam for chocolate often. Grog wins as is bigger and stronger. Not like oven. Fire food better. Cats next door look good to eat. Pretty fur make nice scarf. Grog will give scarf to Rachel. Rachel then love Grog. Craig show Grog many good things. Show him Packers and Brewers and Badgers and Bucks. Grog like all. Like team named after good animal like deer and badger. Brewers good as named for good drink. Grog like dark drink better than light. All still good. Packers favorite team. Same colors as old cave home. Many good memories there. Grog like little girl Leah. Leah make Grog laugh. Easy to take chocolate from her. Grog like drums. Grog play drums with Adam. Make loud noise. Rachel yells at us to stop. Rachel pretty when mad. Grog go now. Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Grog!!! I ended up using a Truffle Pig voice for him, though.
Grog has surprisingly good grammar.
I'm pretty when I am mad? I have to be mad more often...
love, the Wife

Anonymous said...

Hey... long time reader... loved that post. Grog is awesome. Keep on posting... go Brew Crew.