Monday, July 18, 2005

The Fab Five

I was on Cheer or Die's latest podcast on his blog. COD is a diehard Viking fan, and I am on the broadcast along with SBG and Shane, I play the role as the outsider. We had fun making this and hopefully we will do many more.

The Brewers easily dismiss the (G)Nats, the current NL East leaders and take 3 of 4. If it wasn't for Bottalico's atrocious pitching, the Crew had a damn good chance at a sweep. The Crew is one of the hottest teams right now, winners of 10 of thier last 15. We will now take a 15 second break for dancing. (Oh yeah, it's your birthday, get your groove on). And to quote Al, Lord of the Manor or just Lord Al as I will be referring to him from now on: "This Weeks kid might turn out OK". I just might shell out the bucks to get his jersey. Weeks' that is, not Al's, I've never met Al nor do I know if he plays ball, either way I would not get his jersey, no offense buddy.

Here is a link to an interview with Prince Fielder over at Baseball Digest Daily. It's a good read and always nice to hear about the Crew's future All-Stars.

Now onto today's main event where I randomly go to 5 websites using the handy "Next Blog" button at the upper right corner and let you know about what other blogs are out on blogspot, and yes, to make fun of them. All in good fun.

The Puglets
Pictures of pugs and the man who loves them. Pugs are nasty, ugly dogs that love to scratch the hell out of people. The man's profile on his blog says "Love quiet walks on Clearwater Beach... care to join me?". Apparently he thinks close up pictures of these dogs will help him land a lady. OOOOOOKKKKK.

Blog a la pibil
A blog about 2 friends from LA who go off on a 2 month adventure into Mexico. The last entry involves getting peed on in the bus during a 12 hour ride, a search for the lost city of silver, and getting cheap drugs. The trip gets interesting after they imbibe mescal, which puts them on a hallucinogenic state where they end up naked on a float during a local parade. I gotta get to Mexico.

Inutilidades
A Brazilian site written by a 23 year old man. Not a problem for CC, as I speak fluent Brazilian. Let me translate the site for you: I cannot wait for the naked, drunken women at Mardi Gras. I cannot wait for the naked, drunken women at Mardi Gras. I cannot wait for the naked, drunken women at Mardi Gras.

Shyloh's Poetry
Obviously a site of poetry by Shyloh, who believes in energy healing and using the energy and life around us along with poetry about peace and beauty. But we also must acknowledge the darkness in order to become one with ourselves... OK Shyloh, pass the bong, I need a hit of whatever you're smoking.

Who Understands
Dear goodness, this is a title that exactly describes this site. Thngs spld lik thz. Yep, one of those. But it's so friggin poorly written that I cannot follow it at all, and rumor is that I am a college graduate. It's like some damn language that twins have and only they can understand.


No comments: