Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Too damn tired

After 2 straight nights of my son waking up and puking and getting about 4 hours of crummy sleep each night, I am not in the best of moods. My wife has had it worse than me, which makes me even more amazed at her abilities as a mother and wife that she has kept it together.

The Brewers are doing a great job of beating a good Marlins team. Winners of 5 of their last 6, the Crew is really starting to turn up the heat and look to finish the pre-All Star game of the schedule on a really high note. "Laaaaaaaaaaaa!" That's the best humor I got right now. I'm giving a game ball to the whole offense with 16 hits. Well done gang!

3 comments:

Brian said...

Spewing chunks is never fun. And kids always wait until the dead of night for it.

So, while Shane is away (Black Hills?) will you be painting his house green/yellow as retaliation for the snowmen?

Cheesehead Craig said...

I might just put their home up for sale as I did once in the past. I put their home phone number on the sign and that drew the ire of his parents, so not sure on that. I'm sure I'll think of something though...

Brian said...

Whatever you do, we'll need photos!