Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Grog Blog

Welcome all to a very special edition of Grog Blog. Grog has decided to explore his creative side and do his report from the latest Brewers road trip in the form of a poem. This should be if nothing else, interesting. Take it away Grog...

Grog in St. Louis
Where beer is always cold
Someone say "Brewers suck"
This line is getting old

Grog yell back to man
"Brewers will win at least 2"
He flip off Grog, pick him up
His pants smell of poo

Geoff Jenkins bat comes alive
Grog say "Your swing the best,
It almost looks as good
As my sweet Rachel's
" (hey hey hey Grog, we talked about this)
Sorry.

Grog pick up special sauce
To grill treat when he gets home,
Note to silly neighbor Shane
"Don't leave your cats alone"

Grog then fly to Cincy
Ken Griffey he wants to meet,
He swing a bat very well
His feet are very fleet (good huh? Grog use dictionary for that one)

We play fun game of cards
Texas Hold 'Em Poker
Ken and rest of team get cocky
But Grog smarter than Al Roker

Grog win lots of money
The whole Reds team takes a bath
But they win 2 of 3
So now they have last laugh

Now Grog finally home
Spend long time on flying ships
It's time to live for today
And plant a wet one on Rachel's lips


Dammit Grog! I'll be back tomorrow and hopefully Grog-free. Come back here you, that's it, time for a whoopin'!

Can't catch me Cheese Curd! She loves me! Ha Ha!

4 comments:

SBG said...

Grog work is brilliant! I laughed I cried, I memorized every line! Can I get a Grog is God t-shirt? :)

Cheesehead Craig said...

True dat SBG. I could have Grog use a black marker on a white T-shirt for you if you like.

Brian said...

Who has a higher IQ?

A: Grog
B: Javon Walker
C: Brettsy FAVrah
D: Drew Rosenhaus

Anonymous said...

Grog tallest, so Grog's "I"'s higher than rest. Ha Ha! Grog make funny!