Thursday, December 29, 2005

Last post of the year

Today is the last post of the year for me, I'll return sometime next year in case anyone cares. Now onto sports and someother things

Badgers
Our Badgers (ranked #24 in the AP poll and #22 in the coaches) came off their 2 week hibernation and beat the Louisiana Tech Nosepickers in a game that wasn't even as close as the final score of 78-52. All this game did was pad the stats of the Badgers. They are off to a 10-1 start and halfway to the mythical 20 wins needed to get into The Dance, which they won't have a problem making barring a meltdown of Martin Lawrence proportions. The Badger players better find their suitcases as they go to Pittsburgh for a game on New Year's Eve. Since they haven't been on the road since the loss at Wake a month ago on Nov 29th, I worry they may have lost their existing suitcases and have to buy new ones. This may lead to them getting some discounts due to who they are, and then we have Luggage-gate or something stupid like that.

Packers
Brett is supposedly talking like this is his last game. I have said all season long that I believe that this is his last season. We'll see what happens in the next month or so as I also believe that he will make a decision shortly after the Super Bowl. Brett's not going to keep the team hanging on deciding what they have to do from a FA and draft standpoint much longer than that.

The Greatest Video Clip Of The Year
Many of you probably have seen this, but I have to link to it:
It's the SNL skit of The Chronic of Narnia Rap. The funniest thing I have seen SNL put out in quite a while.

Have a great New Years Everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, no, no. If there is any thievery going on, it is you stealing from me! I read the Oracle before I posted my entry, and this was not there. I would have credited you with at least beating me to the punch (but certainly not for the idea ... imagine me stealing an idea from a Cheesehead... unthinkable!)

So, don't get your panties in a bunch!

(It is interesting, though, that we did have the same idea on the same day. Or is it scary?)

Cheesehead Craig said...

For the record, my post was up 12 minutes prior to yours.

Thief!!!!!!!