Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Home Lovin'

No, I'm not talking about my Valentine's Day evening with my wife (this is not that kind of blog). I'm talking about the Bucks win last night over the Sonics 106-91, making them winners of their last 6 home games. This also marks the 10th straight game of holding opponents under 94 points, which is a franchise record. Dear goodness, could this team actually be coming together? This win was all about the bench coming through huge, especially Joe Smith (18 pts in 19 min on 7-11 shooting), Gadzuric (10 pts in 18 min on 5-6 shooting) and Charlie Bell (8 assists in subbing for Ford who got hurt during the game). Contributions like that are wonderful to see from this squad and keep giving me hope that they could win their first round playoff matchup. One of the big stats was that the Bucks got 32 points off of 22 Seattle turnovers. That's huge, I mean like the-size-of-the-rose-bouquet-I-got-for-my-wife huge. Everybody scored last night, including the Bucks. **Rim Shot** Thank you very much, you're a great crowd! Try the veal!

No comments: