Monday, February 13, 2006

Huge props (and Bucks stuff)

I got to give some props. I am very proud of my wife. On Saturday she went to our church for about 4 hours and helped package meals to be shipped to Africa. Our church almost tripled it's goal for how many meals they packed. The turnout to help was huge. Even my 5 year old helped out for 2 hours. Over 150,000 meals were packaged over the weekend. That means that over 400 kids, who are on the verge of starvation, can have a meal every day for the next year. That is phenominal. Great job Rachel and Adam!

The Bucks lost at New Jersey yesterday
79-94 in a listless effort. With the Bucks having a quick turnaround after Saturday night's game going to play against the Nets who had won 12 of their last 13 home games, nobody expected a win. Thanks to the snow storm, the game was played in front of about 5,000 people. Not much to talk about with this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, sweetie, I had fun doing it, too. I hope they host another event like that, hopefully for a more local need.