Monday, April 04, 2005

Opening Day!

Yeah! About time this season got started, I like the idea of spring games, but I'm so happy when it's all over with. I've got a 2nd reason to root for the Brewers this year as I drafted them in my fantasy baseball team. Just as a reminder, I was in a draft with 5 other guys and we each pick 5 teams. Then we have to put together a starting lineup (no DH) and 6 pitchers as our "team". You can have no more than 4 players from any given team in your lineup at any time, and you must have at least 1 player from each team. You get 5 free moves during the 1st half, after that, it costs you. I was a bit of a homer on my team, but it's my first year doing this kind of league, so here's my opening day roster and let me know what you think. The teams I got were Texas, LA Angels, Milwaukee, SF and Cleveland.

C - Victor Martinez
1B - Mark Texiera
2B - Alfonso Soriano
SS - Orlando Cabrera
3B - Hank Blalock
LF - Carlos Lee
CF - Brady Clark
RF - Vladimir Guerrero

Pitchers - Ben Sheets, Jason Schmidt, Bartolo Colon, K-Rod, Francisco Cordero and Armando Benitez

Enjoy the games today!

No comments: