Thursday, April 28, 2005

You have to leave a comment

That's the rule for today, if you visit, you have to leave a comment. I don't get many comments (could be I'm a poor writer and nobody cares... nah) and I need an ego boost. I want to see how many comments I can get in a day, so tell your friends and neighbors to stop by and leave a comment. Thanks.

For the sports section today, the Brewers lost another one as Grudzi'llhaveasnack hit for the cycle. I'm giving the MVP award to the bullpen. Giving up 4 hits and 1 run over 4 innings gave the Brewers a shot at staying in this thing. However the slump continues for this team.

My wife and I had a discussion of what our favorite 1 chocolate and 1 chip snack would be. It cannot be a chip or chocolate snack you make, it has to be one you grab out of a bag, already made (so no Ritz with cheese spread answers). Here's my response for each:

Chip
There are several that I really like such as Cheetos, Pringles, and Nacho Cheese Doritos. I don't care for trail mix or stuff like that. I like my snacks segregated, thank you very much. I am not a huge fan of flavored chips like BBQ potato chips and such. That said, this should key you to my favorite, and I have changed my mind since my last conversation with my wife.

Winner: Ruffles. You just can't beat an original.

Chocolate
I used to work for Nestles in high school and summers in college, so I am well versed in the chocolate arts. I enjoy most types of chocolate and I know when stuff is crap and I refuse to buy/eat it, like most of the cheap Easter and Halloween candy. M&M's are classic, with or without nuts. Kit Kats and Carmel Twix are always good, as is plain chocolate.
Winner: Milky Way. It's got chocolate, carmel and nouget, the holy trinity combo of candy bars.

11 comments:

vikes geek said...

Cheese,

Give us some more football.

VG

Anonymous said...

OoC

Fruit Snacks are the best!

#9

Anonymous said...

OoC

Fruit Snacks are the best!

#9

Anonymous said...

OoC

Fruit Snacks are the best!

#9

Anonymous said...

OoC,
If you didn't already know it by now, fruit snacks are the best!

#%!#!@ Wells Fargo Servers...

#9

Anonymous said...

No more football, Cheetos are the best. OR Kit Kats. Hmmm, I'm hungry.
-Cheesehead's wife

Anonymous said...

You would do better to write about the Soon-To-Be-Super-Bowl-Champion Minnesota Vikings. Writing about all these cellar-swelling Wisconsin sports teams must drain ones soul.

Mr. Cheer Or Die

PS: Nothing beats a good ol' peanut M&M

Anonymous said...

Hey, great idea CC. By the way, I couldn't agree more with your chip and chocolate picks. I also enjoy Ruffles and Milky Way and will go out of my way to purchase both! Vikings and Packers fans coming together...

Anonymous said...

We want Packers info!!!

Chips: Parmesan and Garlic Dutch Kettle chips or whatever the heck you call em.

Chocolate: Chocolate covered nut roll. You can't beat that.

SBG said...

Checking in. I've been delinquent. Could be that I'm just too damned busy for you right now, CC. Maybe it's that my priorities are screwed up!

Anonymous said...

If Ned Yost wants more cowbell, I say we give him more cowbell.