Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Stupid thumb

BP for the softball team last night stretched out far too many unused muscles. Normally I play first base, but that's no fun in BP, so I roamed the OF to get some exercise and get my arm loosened up. Later on when we did do some infield practice I played some 2B and 3B, just for fun. Sure enough, my last grounder at third, I hurt my right thumb for the 2nd time in 3 years. Now, if I was a major leaguer, I'd be on the bench for a week, then be put on the 15 day DL, retroactively of course, then get 2 consultations before getting surgery that would put me out for 2 months. Given I don't have that health plan, I'll just take it easy and avoid contact. No worries though, I'll be fine for this weekend's tourney and the upcoming season.

Check out my Packer draft review over on
fantasyfootballexperience.com and let me know what you think. It's going to be fun writing stuff over there during camp, preseason and the regular season.

No comments: