Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thanks!

I've noticed that this site, somehow, has received increased traffic over the last couple of months and decided to look and see who is stopping by. Here is a copy of the last 100 hits to the site. Given I get more than this in a day, I know this is not everyone. I am especially impressed that the hits from Europe and Australia are pretty consistant. So I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who stops by (whether on purpose, by accident, or by losing a bet). Feel free to comment and let me know where you are from.

5 comments:

Jeramey said...

Jeramey from Milwaukee on the phone....

What software are you using to track this? It looks a little like Google Analytics, perhaps Urchin?

Cheesehead Craig said...

Just the info from Sitemeter. They give you access to a nice color map like this.

Anonymous said...

Tuning in from St. Louis Park, MN about 20 feet away from your house! Woohooo!

Anonymous said...

Heck I'm right here in the basement checking up on your site.
-The official wife of the oracle

Anonymous said...

Billings, MT
I found you throught the fabulous Greet Machine - Go Twins!
I actually like the Packers except when they play the Vikings.