Monday, April 17, 2006

Van Glorious!

What a simply phenominal day yesterday was. In the 70's sunny, light breeze, just perfect weather. Couldn't imagine a better day for Easter. The kids had a blast finding Easter eggs two times yesterday. Once at home inside prior to going to church and the other was outside at the in-laws. It truly is a joy to watch them run around, find the eggs and yell (Adam) or squeal (Leah) with delight. Spent a lot of time outside and had the Easter lasagna. That's right, lasagna. It's always great going to my in-laws place as we usually do not have the traditional fare for hollidays. We've had country style ribs for Thanksgiving and steak for Christmas and such. As usual, the food was fantastic as was the whole day.

Just to take a shot at my neighbor, he got to spend the afternoon in the Metrodump watching the Twins get their butts kicked by the Yankees. Granted, he was in a suite and did offer me a ticket. However, I think I got the better part of that deal yesterday.

4 comments:

John Burzynski said...

Craig:

A little humor for ya...and I am afraid to say, a little bit of truth, too.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/47431

I hate to admit it, but I am kind of at the point with Favre that I wish he would retire, so that the Pack can move on one way or the other. I think that Favre has a good year or two left in him athletically, but his heart doesn't seem to be in it.

Oh, and this front office stinks...all this cap room and no signees.

OK, enough ranting ont he Pack for now. Glad to see that you had a good Easter.

Cheesehead Craig said...

I read that one, it's pretty good actually. It sums up a lot of Packer fans feelings on the subject.

Sorry your Easter was not as fun.

Anonymous said...

I've forgiven you for the shot at me because you helped me put up my basketball hoop yesterday! Who knew that would have been as dangerous as it was?

Anyway, thanks Cheesehead! You're an OK guy, no matter what anyone says!

Anonymous said...

Hey Craig, Will from MVN here. Just wanted to say how much we enjoyed having you on our Packers site, and if you ever get a hankering to come back, there will be a space for ya.

Happy blogging.