Thursday, May 12, 2005

Conundrum of the Week

It's been a while since I've done one of these, so I hope you all enjoy using some brain cells (the ones that alchohol did not kill off). But first, the Brewers take the series against the Phillies with another come from behind win 5-2. This was especially sweet for me, as previously mentioned my father-in-law is visiting and he lives very close to Philly. Beating his team right now was especially fun to rub in. He was mumbling something that everyone is beating the Phillies, and I told him to look on the bright side, at least the Brewers are over .500. He looked at me with his face full of wisdom and muttered "The sons-a-bitches". And now for our conundrum:

One snowy night, Sherlock Holmes was in his house sitting by a fire. All of a sudden a snowball came crashing through his window, breaking it. Holmes got up and looked out the window just in time to see three neighborhood kids who were brothers run around a corner. Their names were John Crimson, Mark Crimson and Paul Crimson. The next day Holmes got a note on his door that read "? Crimson. He broke your window." Which of the three Crimson brothers should Sherlock Holmes question about the incident?

Edit: The answer is now in the comments section. Congrats to Geoff and PMM for posting the correct answers!

1 comment:

Cheesehead Craig said...

You both are correct! I figured I'd put an easy one out there today.

PMM, yes the 50s are before my time. From what I have heard, that was a good thing :)