Friday, June 10, 2005

The Fab Five

What seems to be everybody's favorite recurring topic is back. Let's give into our voyeuristic inner self and see how other people's lives are on blogspot, shall we?

UK Life Coach
Now, this is one profession that I frankly don't get. What you teach people how to live? I kinda got that whole breathing in/out, eating, bathing, toilet trained thing down pat at a pretty young age, but then, I'm pretty exceptional. Anyway, this guy has found some gullible people to pay him tons of money to tell them how to live. Damn, Mr. Crankbutt could make a fortune in this business.

Raed in the Middle
An outstanding site on life in Iraq. Lots of great pictures and just a great insight on what's going on from an Iraqi. Site is mostly in English, give him a gander. He's had over 1 million hits, wow!

Ink in My Coffee
A site about horse racing, making cookies for horses and reading books to horses. If this site was written by a woman, Freud would have a field day. But given it's written by a guy, hmmm....

Amante
A spanish site, my favorite! The author's entries are all poems. My favorite one goes like this (translated): "The trash can rumbles down the streets, I really don't like beets, sometimes gum sticks to my shoe, maybe I should tell this cat shoo!, I like burritos really hot, looks like Tums will hit the spot"

Everything Marine Corps
Just a site to buy Marine Corps merchandise, and links to other Marine Corps sites. Sorry Rachel, no pictures of guys in uniforms...

No comments: