Thursday, June 09, 2005

Special Report

We interrupt this blog for an important announcement:
Everyone named Shane, Brian, Ken, Chris, Evelyn and Steve; you have all been found to be defective and are being recalled. Please report to the nearest DMV office and let them know you are there to be recalled and they will assist you from there. Now, back to the Oracle of Cheese blog, already in progress.

... so that is how sheep's bladders can be used to predict earthquakes.

Brewers
The Crew takes 2 of of 3 from the Yanks and I couldn't be happier. Yes, they got spanked pretty good last night, but there was a time (say the last 5 years of interleague play) when I would have been happy not to have been swept by them. Carlos Lee is having a stellar month of June (.559 OBP 3 HR and 11 RBI) and has really picked it up. He is everything the Brewers were hoping they were getting in the offseason trade.

Giving my first SHOUT OUT (a la
SBG) to my mother-in-law Sandy. She was awarded the Volunteer of the Year by the Friends of the Library in Princeton, MN last night. Great job Sandy!

Feel free to check out my Mock Debate article between the defensive coordinator for the Packers Jim Bates and Chicken Little over at fantasyfootballexperience.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ack! I'm being recalled? Can I be repaired? What is the defective part, pray tell?

Cheesehead Craig said...

Maybe it's your faulty reading comprehension or your inability to follow directions. I don't know, you were told to go to the DMV to get assistance.