Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Grrrrrr

Anybody else out there feel like the Brewers are underachieving right now? I know the franchise has been awful for the past decade plus, but I guess I was expecting more after the offseason they had. There have been times when they have put it together, but this feels frustrating like a car having engine problems. You know it can get revved up, but the multiple stuttering and backfires just infuriate you. The mechanics at the garage seem to fix it for a couple of days, then all the problems start over. They tell you that brand new parts are being made at the factory, but they will take a while to get to the garage. So you hope. You hope and pray that your car holds together a little bit longer, along with your patience until then. There's my analogy for the day.

Tonight I am off to the Twins game with my neighbor Shane. It's going to be a great night tonight, in the upper 60's, beautiful skies, so we'll be heading indoors. Man I hope that stadium bill gets passed. For all the info that's fit to print, check out
Shane's blog, as he is THE authority on what is going on with the Twins stadium.

2 comments:

SBG said...

CC -- you may have gone to a fake stadium, but you got to see a real team.

Cheesehead Craig said...

You are correct PMM, I guess I am having too high of standards from the Crew. Lee is really getting settled in after a rough start.

SBG, the Twins did have a good game last night. Helps to play a bumbling opponent.