Friday, January 14, 2005

Chaaaaaarrrrge It!

I've been looking forward to this weekend for the past month or so. Reason why is that my best friend Gabe is coming to town. We are going to go the Dassel-Cokato Chargers high school basketball game. A good friend of ours, Dave, is the head coach and this will be our first time watching him in action. The school is dedicating the new gym tomorrow as well and having a pork patty feed prior to the game. Whooo wheee! I love me a pork patty feed! After the game, there will be some beer and poker, blackjack, craps and other fun card games with some other friends of Dave. Last time we all got together, it was a lot of fun, but I lost $, so this time I plan sweet, cold revenge. Hey, I've been watching some World Series of Poker, so I have a chance... yeah, right. The only downside is that it's going to be about -20, if not colder, and DC is about an hour away. Crikey! My wife had the great idea that I should be getting my winter emergency car kit together. I definately have to go shopping tonight.

There is Packer and Brewer news that I will touch upon later. Needless to say, I'm very happy about all of it.

No comments: