Monday, March 28, 2005

Almost...

What a great weekend of college hoops! AZ absolutely choking against Illinois, Michigan State finally getting that Duke monkey off their backs and the Badgers... Wow, they played their best game of the season against NC and almost beat the #2 team in the country. Had the Badgers played that good against Ill in any of their meetings this year, they would have beat them. This game alone just increased Bo Ryan's recruiting ability ten-fold. Nobody gave WI a chance and many figured it would be an embarrassing 12-15 point loss and that they did not belong in the Elite 8. Great job guys! I know there is no such thing as a moral victory come this time of year, but they can hold their heads up high. This just puts the stamp on the program that they are a national powerhouse. Ryan can stay as the coach for life as far as I'm concerned. Oh yeah, 3 teams in the Elite 8 and 2 in the Final 4 from the Big Ten. To all those who talk smack about the "down" Big 10, BITE ME!

On to depressing news, the Bucks suck. I know, I know, this is breaking news and all, and at this point, I'm just waiting until next year.

Rest in peace, Bob Casey, you'll be missed.


I gotta go, have to do a fantasy baseball draft today. Instead of players, you pick teams and form a starting lineup for each position, 3SP 2 RP 1 misc P. Max of 4 players from any 1 team and a minimum of 1 player from each team at any given time on your roster. My first year doing this style of fantasy baseball, I'll let you all know how I did tomorrow.

No comments: