Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The Fab Five

Heyooooooo! The Fab Five are back, and I'm not talking about the famed Michigan draft class. There's going to be major NFL action in the next day or so, so I'll save my prose until then. For now, let's see what other people are saying about their lives.


I'm Famous in the Phillipines
"Garage band" website of one of the members. Interesting look at this lifestyle. No notes that I could find on orgies with groupies while high on crack and booze. But I'm patient.

Analog
Ok, this site is in Arabic and I'm not saying one bad word about it. No siree Bob. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go change my pants.

Friends Forever
I really don't know what this site is about other than a really depressed girl in one of those "alternative spelling" sites. U no, sum1 dat speakz lik thiz nd encoper8s sad song liriks in entrez.

Almost Ridiculous
A college girl posting on how she'll never have a job and that she's missing her boyfriend while listening marathon sex sessions from the neighboring apartments. I believe that the sex sounds are eminating from the garage band guy from the first blog.

Kind of Bruin
A student at Ohio State is blogging about his life with his girlfriend, fiancee, sex kitten, whatever. He recently broke his toe while kicking himself for such a boring blog and attending Ohio State.

3 comments:

Bruin said...

Wow cheezewhiz you have one cool blog.

Cheesehead Craig said...

Thanks Bruin! I believe you are being sarcastic. Feel free to grill me on your blog. This is all done in fun and I realize I was a bit harsh on you.

Bruin said...

no problem. I believe that no one has linked to my boring sight so any link is a good link, even if no one clicks on it.