Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Vacation's all I ever wanted

Hey hey hey... Today's the day that I head on down to Milwaukee for some March Madness! The Badgers have a good draw for the 1st 2 rounds and I'm looking forward to a great time. I'm picking up pies at the Norskie Nook in Osseo, WI on the way down. What? You haven't heard of the Norskie Nook? Holy missing-out-on-the-best-pies-in-the-world Batman! Seriously, they are far and away the greatest pies on the planet, and if you are one of those sorry bastards who likes Perkins or Bakers Square pies, I cannot help you.

Packers
Of course, what's a blog entry on the Oracle of Cheese without some sports crap! The Packers re-signed OL Gary Ruegamer, their starting center from last year to a fairly cheap 1 year deal at $540k. Gary can play OG and is marked at taking over one of the current vacant spots as Mike Flanagan comes back next season, to take over his starting duties after coming off of injury. Gary is very familiar with the OG duties and will be an excellent addition to the line. So, 3 starters return and a 4th is coming back from injury to reclaim his starting spot. Like I said before, what worries are there on the OL? NONE! Nice try Packer haters.

In a fun little game I have for you to spend your time at work with, see if you can come up with the next lines of these '80's songs. It's far more fun if you sing them aloud at work. Come on, you know you're looking at this on company time, have some fun dammit! Start with the song that the title refers to and enjoy the flashbacks to the roller skating rinks. See you all on Monday as I won't be blogging until then!

We are the world...

Josie's on a vacation far away...

If you want my body and you think I'm sexy, come on sugar let me know...

Whoaaa here she comes...

When I said that I love you, I meant that I'd love you forever...

We're not gonna take it...

I don't want to work, I want to bang on the drums all day...

No comments: